GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 1. The present general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between “BREDI KOLORI LTD”, EC 204635718, with headquarters and address of management in the city. Sofia, Bulgaria Cherni Vrah 189 (d), hereinafter referred to as the supplier, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as users, of an online shop at the Internet: www.brezzadicolori.com (Electronic shop)
Ii. SUPPLIER DETAILS
Information According to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
Name of supplier: BREZFOR DI KOLORI LTD. “;
Headquarters and address of management: 1415 Sofia, Bulgaria Black Peak 189 g;
Address for activity: Sofia, Bulgaria Black Peak 189 g, shop 5;
Data for correspondence: Sofia, Bulgaria Black Peak 189 g, shop 5 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 02 412 10 87
Unique identification Code (UIC) 204635718;
Registration under the value Added Tax Act No BG204635718
Personal Data Controller Certificate no 424197
Commission for Personal Data protection
Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: sofia 1000, Bulgaria, Square ” Slaveykov “no 4a, FL. 3, 4 and 6, tel.: 02/980 25 24, Fax: 02/988 42 18, E-mail:
Iii. FEATURES OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. The e-shop, available at the Internet www.brezzadicolori.com, gives the users the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the electronic shop, including the following:
To register and create a profile to browse the E-shop and use additional services for providing information;
To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts with the provider through the interface of the website of the electronic shop, available on the Internet;
To conclude contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the electronic shop;
To make payments in connection with the contracts concluded with the provider, according to the payment methods supported by the electronic shop;
To receive information about new products offered by the electronic shop;
To view the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of order and delivery;
To be informed about the rights arising from the law through the interface of the website of the electronic shop on the Internet.
Art. 4. The supplier supplies the goods and guarantees the rights of the users provided for by law, in the framework of good faith and accepted in practice the criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) The users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the electronic shop through the provider’s interface, available on its web page at https://www.brezzadicolori.com
(2) By virtue of contract concluded with the users contract for purchase and sale of goods, the provider undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the goods ordered by him by filling in the order form, located on the website of Electronic shop.
(3) The users pay to the provider the price for the ordered goods under the conditions set on the website of the electronic shop and these general terms.
(4) The main characteristics of the goods or services, the period and the way of delivery, the final price of the goods inclusive of all taxes, the ways and means of payment are indicated on the website of the electronic shop next to the button, The user makes his/her order. Next to the button is indicated that placing an order leads to a payment obligation on the part of the user.
(5) The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the users within the time limits and under the conditions set by the provider on the electronic shop page and in accordance with these general terms.
(6) The price for delivery is determined separately and explicitly by the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The user and the provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale contract may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on electronic Signature and Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the users of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the user when registering, if the user has entered the appropriate name and password for access.
Iv. USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the electronic shop for concluding contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the user should enter a remote access name and password chosen by him.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the user by electronic registration on the website of the electronic shop.
(3) The Supplier shall provide appropriate, effective and accessible technical means for identification and correction of errors in the implementation of information before the user makes a statement on the conclusion of the contract.
(4) by filling in the data and pressing the “accept terms and Conditions” and “registration” buttons, the user declares that he/she is aware of and understands these terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally with them.
(5) The provider confirms the user registration by sending a letter to this effect to the e-mail address specified by the user. The recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying the completed registration sent by the provider. After the confirmation creates a profile of the user and between him and the provider a contractual relationship arises.
(6) Upon registration, the user undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
Art. 8. (1) The email address provided at the initial registration of the user, as well as any subsequent email address used for exchange of statements between the user and the provider, is the “primary contact email” within the meaning of these terms and conditions. The user has the right to change his/her main contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of an application for change of the main contact e-mail address, the provider sends a request to confirm the change. The confirmation request is sent by the provider to the new main contact e-mail address specified by the user.
(3) The change of the main contact e-mail address is made after confirmation by the user, expressed by reference, contained in the confirmation request, sent by the provider to the new main contact e-mail address specified by the user.
(4) The provider informs the user about the change, by e-mail, sent to the main contact e-mail address specified by the user prior to the execution of the change under para. 3.
(5) The provider shall not be liable to the user for unlawful modification of the main contact e-mail address.
V. CONCLUDING A CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS THROUGH THE ELECTRONIC SHOP
Art. 9. (1) The user concludes the contract for the purchase and sale of goods with the supplier in the following procedure:
Execution of registration according to art. 7 of these general terms and conditions and provide the necessary data if the user does not have until now registration for use of the electronic shop;
Login to the online store ordering system by identifying with a name and password;
Choosing one or more of the goods offered and adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
Provision of data for delivery;
Choice of method for payment of the price;
Confirmation of the order by the provider by sending an electronic message to the main contact e-mail address of the user.
(2) the purchase and sale contract for a particular commodity shall be considered as concluded from the moment of its confirmation by the provider by sending electronic messages to the main contact e-mail address of the user.
Vi. PRICES AND PAYMENT
Art. 10. The prices presented in the online shop are in Bulgarian lev.
They are inclusive of value added tax (VAT) and do not include transport and delivery, unless stated otherwise.
Art. 11. (1) The price is paid in advance through the online payment means on the website of the electronic shop.
(2) The payments in the E-shop will be made in the following ways:
By bank transfer;
Credit and debit card;
Art. 12. (1) Delivery of goods purchased from the electronic shop is carried out only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria by the provider, by courier or other supplier to the address indicated by the user in the order form. For orders weighing more than 25 kg. Delivery takes place at the entrance to the building.
(2) In the absence of stock from ordered goods, the provider informs the user that the ordered goods are not available by sending a message to the main contact email address specified by the user or to the specified telephone number. In case the price for the ordered goods is paid, the user can choose between cancellation of the order and refund or choice of products for making a replacement order, and the terms of delivery shall be further negotiated between the provider and User.
Art. 13. (1) The goods should be carefully reviewed by the user or his authorized person upon delivery.
(2) The user should sign a report for damages in the presence of the courier or supplier, detailing the defects found and immediately contact the supplier of Tel. 02 412 10 87
(3) In the absence of any comments from the user upon acceptance of the delivery, all and any subsequent claims for external visible defects of the received goods are considered unfounded and will not be satisfied.
(4) In case of incorrect address, contact person and/or telephone when filing the application, the provider shall not be liable for any delay of delivery.
(5) Upon receipt of the goods, the user or a third authorised person shall sign the accompanying documents. A third authorised person is considered to be anyone who does not own the order but accepts the delivery of the goods and is located at the address specified by the user in the order form.
(6) In case of refusal of receipt of the goods, outside the cases described below in article 14, the refusal is considered unfounded and the user owes payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods.
In the event that the user is not found within the delivery period of the specified address or no access and conditions for delivery of the goods are provided within this period, the provider shall be relieved of his obligation to deliver the ordered goods, the user Should contact the provider for an appointment for a subsequent delivery date.
Viii. WAIVER OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 14. (1) The user, having the quality of the consumer under the law for the protection of consumers, has the right, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to waive the contract concluded contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of Goods.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act is any natural person who acquires goods or uses services which are not intended for the pursuit of a commercial or professional activity and any natural person who, as a party to a contract This law acts outside the scope of its commercial or professional activity.
Art. 15. The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
For delivery of goods, manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the user or on his individual order/stained plasters and paints, and other made and/or customized by assignment of the user goods/.
For goods that are damaged by improper use or improper storage by the user.
Art. 16. (1) When the user wishes to withdraw from the distance contract, he shall inform the provider of his decision before the expiry of 14 days from the receipt of the delivery.
(2) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the user may complete the standard withdrawal form in accordance with Annex 6 of the Consumer Protection Act and send it by post, electronically via the provider’s website or at its e-mail address email@example.com or to state unambiguously on paper or another durable medium Decision to withdraw from the contract. In such cases, the provider shall immediately send to the user an acknowledgement of receipt of its refusal in a durable medium.
Art. 17. The exercise of the right of withdrawal terminates the obligations of the parties to execute the contract at a distance.
Art. 18. (1) In case the user withdraws from the contract, the provider will reimburse any payments he has received, including the cost of delivery (excluding any additional costs associated with the method of delivery chosen by the user, other than the cheapest Standard way of delivery offered by the electronic shop) without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the user informs the provider of his decision to withdraw from the contract.
(2) The Supplier shall reimburse the sums received using the same means of payment used by the user in the initial transaction, unless the user has expressed his explicit consent to use another means of payment and provided that this does not Costs to the user.
Art. 19. (1) The user must send or forward the goods back to the provider or to his authorized person without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which the user has communicated to the provider the decision to withdraw from the contract. The user can return the goods to the supplier’s shop, located at the following address: Sofia, Bulgaria Black Peak 189 g, shop 5. Returned products must be in their original packaging and present all accompanying items, accessories, consumables, warranties, documents and manuals.
(2) The user shall only pay the direct costs of returning the goods under para. 1 Except where the provider has agreed to pay them.
(3) The user shall be liable only for the reduced value of the goods caused by their testing, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning.
(4) When the user exercises his right of withdrawal, he shall pay to the provider the proportional amount of what was actually granted to him until the time when the user informed the provider of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The proportional amount to be paid by the user to the supplier shall be calculated on the basis of the final price agreed in the contract.
Article. 20. The supplier may withhold the refund until he receives the goods or until the consumer furnishes proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
Art. 21. The rules of this chapter do not apply to users who are not users within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, i.e. those who conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods through the electronic shop within their commercial or Professional activity. The conditions for the return of goods by users who are not users shall be agreed in a written agreement between the users and the provider.
Ix. WARRANTY DEADLINES
Art. 22. (1) For each item purchased by e-Shop the user, who is a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, can use the legal guarantee for conformity of the purchased goods with the contract of consumer Protection Purchase and sale.
(2) In addition and outside the legal guarantee, some of the goods may also have a commercial guarantee. The commercial guarantee is described explicitly in the description of the relevant goods, to which it relates and does not limit the legal guarantee under the Consumer Protection Act.
(3) The warranty period starts from the day of delivery of the goods.
(4) Proof of the guarantee is the goods receipt for receipt of the goods accompanying the ordered goods or original invoice.
(5) The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
The user does not notify the supplier of obvious defects of the goods found by him upon receipt;
The expiry of the legal guarantee;
The expiry of the commercial guarantee where the latter is longer than the legal guarantee;
Mechanical damage to the goods caused by the user;
the use of the goods under conditions which do not comply with the
its environment due to humidity, chemical or mechanical influences;
Damage to the goods caused by use contrary to the purpose and conditions of use of the product concerned, the technical safety standards or the applicable legislation;
Damage to the goods caused by flooding, fire or other force majeure circumstances.
X. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Art. 23. The user has the opportunity to examine and after registration to order the goods offered by the electronic shop on the website www.brezzadicolori.com.
Art. 24. The user has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
Art. 25. The user is fully responsible for the preservation of his/her user name and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using his account and using the user name and password. The user is informed and agrees that the provider is not responsible for the use of the user profile and performing any actions through it, including concluding contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, making and receiving payments. All actions performed through the user’s profile are considered performed by the user. In the event that the user is suspected of fraudulent use of his or her account or third party access to his/her name and password, he/she shall immediately inform the Dasstavka. In such cases, the provider blocks the user profile after notification. In case of suspicion of misuse of data and information, the provider will block the profile of the respective user and will take the case to the competent authorities, including police, prosecution, court.
Art. 26. In case the user provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, the provider has the right to restrict/block access to or close the user profile of the user to deny further access to part or all of its services.
Art. 27. Minors can use the services and functionalities of the e-shop only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Article. 28. The user is obliged to:
1. To inform immediately the provider of any case of committed or open violation when using the provided services;
2. Not to load, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and not to disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, systems for unauthorized remote Control (“Trojan Horses”), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, hinder, disrupt or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunication equipment or intended for unauthorized Intrusion or access to the provider’s resources or software or hardware;
3. To indemnify the provider and all third parties for any damages and lost profits, including any expenses and paid attorneys ‘ fees, arising from claims made by and/or paid benefits to third parties in connection with Web pages, hyper-links, materials or information that the user has used, deployed on the server, sent, disseminated, made available to third parties or made accessible by www.brezzadicolori.com in violation of the law, The present general terms, good manners or Internet ethics;
4. To indicate a precise and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free, and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
Xi. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PROVIDER
Art. 29. The provider is entitled at any time, without notice to the user, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms and at the discretion of the provider to terminate, suspend or modify the services provided in connection with the use of the electronic Shop. The provider is not liable to the users and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or restriction of the services.
Art. 30. The provider, in compliance with these general terms and conditions, undertakes to transfer to the user the ownership of the goods ordered by him, to deliver the ordered goods, to check for roadworthiness of any goods before being dispatched (in case this is possible, Without compromising the integrity of the pack).
Art. 31. The provider is not liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, uploaded or used in any way by The services provided.
Art. 32, The provider is not liable for failure to fulfil its obligations under these general terms and conditions in the event of circumstances which the provider could not and was not obliged to foresee – including, cases of accidental events, problems in the global network of Internet and in The provision of the services beyond the control of the provider.
Art. 33, The provider is not responsible for the discrepancy in the color gamut of the products due to the individual color reproduction settings and the different resolution of the technical means for reproducing the picture. The provider warns that color perception is strictly individual and depends on many factors, including but not limited to illumination, size of the colored area, and the ordered color may not meet the individual expectations of the user, Therefore, no return of tinted products is foreseen at the individual order of the user.
Xii. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 34, The provider as a personal Data administrator takes measures to protect the personal data of the users under the Personal Data Protection Act. The provider collects, stores and processes the personal data provided by the Poser, solely for the purpose of using the electronic shop and concluding and executing contracts for the purchase and sale of goods.
Art. 35 for reasons of security of personal data of users, the provider will send the confirmation data only to the main contact e-mail address.
Art. 36, At any time the provider has the right to require the user to legitimize and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and data announced during the registration.
Art. 37, By registering to use the electronic shop the user gives his explicit consent for the personal data to be processed and administered by the provider for the purposes and in connection with art. 34, above.
Art. 38, Each user has the right to access and repair their personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act. Each user has the right to request in writing from the provider to delete, correct or block personal data, the processing of which does not comply with the requirements of law.
Xiv. OTHER TERMS
Art. 39, The provider does not guarantee that the registration and use of the electronic shop will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from errors, insofar as this is due to circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for loss of stored information due to extraordinary and unpredictable system crashes or appearance of technical problems related to the registration, use, operation and maintenance of the electronic shop.
Art. 40, Any attempts to manipulate the site and the e-shop are prohibited, including the use of more than one registration by the same person, the use of techniques and/or technologies that amend the element of personal and individual participation of the respective User. Any misuse and failure to comply with the general terms and conditions will be sanctioned by the provider with the blocking of the user’s account. In such cases, the provider shall not owe any compensation to users for any direct and/or indirect material and/or non-material damage or loss of profits resulting from the blocking of the account.
Art. 41, Users shall ensure and declare that they are not involved in activities related to money laundering or terrorist financing.
Art. 42, This site may contain links to sites owned or operated by companies other than “BREFOR DI KOLORI LTD.”. These links are provided for reference only. BREZA DI COLORY LTD. is not responsible for their content.
Art. 43, Users are required to comply with the terms and conditions of these general terms and conditions posted on www.brezzadicolori.com . All interested can receive information and consultation by sending an enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The provider reserves the right at any time to change or supplement the general terms and conditions, and the changes shall take effect upon publication of the www.brezzadicolori.com notification to the users via a message in their profile on the Internet site of the electronic Shop.
Art. 44, The website www.brezzadicolori.com has the right to install on the user’s computer cookies, which are stored by the website on the user’s hard drive and allow the restoration of information about the user. The provider uses only one type of cookies, which relate to the collection of statistical data regarding the visits to the website of the electronic shop and are not related to the personal data of the user.
Art. 45, The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters relating to the implementation and interpretation of these terms and conditions.
Art. 46, All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that no agreement is reached, any unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to interpretation, invalidity, execution or termination, as well as disputes concerning the completion of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to Emerging circumstances will be resolved by the competent court in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.
STANDARD FORM FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE TREATY:
(Fill in and send this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
-I hereby inform that I renounce contract concluded Contract for the provision of the following goods:……………………….
-Name of the user:……………………….
-Address of the user:……………………….
-User’s signature (only if this form is on paper):……………………….
INFORMATION ON EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE TREATY
Standard opt-out instructions:
I. Right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract.
Ii. You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reasons for it within 14 days.
Iii. The withdrawal period shall be 14 days from the date on which the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your name, geographic address and, if available, a telephone number, fax and e-mail address and your decision to withdraw from the contract with an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, fax).
You can use the attached standard withdrawal form, but this is not required.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication on the exercise of a right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
You can also complete and submit by electronic means the standard withdrawal form or other unequivocal request for refusal on our website (
). If you use this option, we will immediately send you a message confirming receipt of the refusal in a durable medium (e.g. by email).
We have the right to postpone refunds until the goods are received back or until you provide us with evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier.
We expect you to send us or take back the goods to: Sofia, Bulgaria “Cherni Vrah” no 189 (d), shop 5, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you have informed us of your withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is considered to be met if you send back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
Iv. Action of Refusal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we will refund any payments we have received from you without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will perform the refund using the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction, in any case this refund will not be associated with any costs.
You will have to take the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are solely responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of trying them, other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning.