We invite you to a meeting on green and healthy buildings to share knowledge and experience on the path to creating new opportunities in the field of construction. To build a new culture of investment, construction and housing.
The event will consist of a presentation and discussion, with the opportunity to exchange contacts and ideas.
Who is eligible for the event:
-People who have to build or want to improve the existing environment and want to make more informed decisions – investors, private clients and families.
People who work in the field of construction – architects, engineers, builders.
People who are excited about nature conservation and creating a harmonious living environment.
– When: 21/02/2019
– Where: showroom of Brezza di colori,189G Cherni Vru Blvd.
– Hour: 17,30 – 19,30
– How much: 20 leva / includes light cloth /. Заплащането става по банков път.
– For registration and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0884 459 341
The meeting will be chaired by Lina Yotova and Homenest in partnership withBrezza di colori.
– “Homenest” is an architectural studio working in the field of sustainable construction and the environment – buildings with natural materials (straw, clay, wood), high energy efficiency and low carbon footprint.
– Brezza di colori are active in the field of decorative, clay and lime plasters.
The presentation will cover the topics:
– General information on sustainable construction and its application. What depends on us as actors in the construction sector?
– Ecological and healthy home – what is it, what are the criteria? What solutions can we put into practice as a minimum and maximum?
* environmental factor – how buildings in their contemporary form affect the environment
* biological factor – how the built environment affects people as biological individuals (health and well-being)
– Natural (technologically untreated) building materials – what are they? How can we put them into practice and how can we improve their use?
-Construction process – what are the obstacles to building a more harmonious, ecological and healthy environment (homes and offices) and how can we overcome them? How to find solutions together?